No plant ever grows at a perfect 90 degree angle in nature. So instead of having a straight stick to support your houseplants, the Bendable Moss Pole™ is the perfect way to mimic your tropical houseplant's natural growing environment.
On this tutorial video, we walk you through step by step how-to properly repot your plant using The Bendable Moss Pole™.
- Put the Bendable Moss Pole at the bottom of an empty pot;
- Add soil on top of the base;
- Make sure to compress the soil;
- Insert your plant in the pot;
- Top up with more soil in the pot;
- Get creative and shape your bendable moss pole;
- Insert the pins on the pole to support the plant stems;
- Bonus step: use your Mossify mistr to give your plants the ultra fine mist they want.