So you think you can
This moss is able to come back to life with some love!
Moss will fully grow in 10 to 12 months.
Our special moss mix needs to be misted 2-3 times a day
Must be kept near sun in the shade. PRO TIP: Place a piece of clear wrap over the whole unit and poke a couple holes for germination.
Keep it moist! Always!
Includes two types of the fastest growing moss (Sphagnum, Hypnum). Set a goal & grow with your plants! Expect to see growth in the first month or two!
Preserved Moss is not living
This moss will stay green and will never have to water
Great for individuals who are Plant Killers
Mossify Fun Facts
- Moss was the first plant on earth
- There are over 10,000 species of moss
- Moss can be found in every country in the world
- Moss does not have roots
- Moss can grow on almost any surface
- Moss collectively provides more carbon offset than all trees in the world
- Moss does not have seeds but rather spores
- Moss gets its nutrients from the water, air and sun
- Moss needs no soil