With over 80,000 happy plants
Over 80,000 happy plants
No plant ever grows at a perfect 90 degree angle in nature. So instead of having a straight stick to support your houseplants, the Bendable Coir Pole™ is a great way to mimic your tropical houseplant's natural growing environment.
On this tutorial video, we walk you through step by step how-to properly repot your plant using The Bendable Coir Pole™.
1. Place your Bendable Coir Pole™ in the empty pot;
2. Add soil on top of the base;
3. Make sure to compress the soil;
4. Insert your plant in the pot;
5. Top up with more soil in the pot;
6. Get creative and shape your Bendable Coir Pole™;
7. Use velcro tape to support your plant stems;