🍀 Add some lush green to your flagstone joints, landscaping or terrarium!
(Please read before you purchase)
✅ Yes! This moss species can grow in the sun. ☀️
This type of moss contains pre-ground fragments of Bryum Caespeticium. A slow-growing moss species that enjoys the shade but can also withstand direct sunlight and will stay beautifully green when kept moist in the sun.
How to apply:
- Place the Growable Moss for the Sun in a bucket with a few cups of water or spread the Growable Moss on your desired area and mist it throughly with water.
- If you placed the Growable Moss in a bucket, let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Then apply the gel-like paste to any surface, whether it be pavement, wood, flagstone, rock or soil.
- Once you start watering the area you applied your Growable Moss for the Sun daily, you will start seeing moss grow as early as in 5 weeks.
- Keep in mind that this species of moss grows at a much slower pace than most. So, being patient and persistent is key! 🔁
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Sun contains 16 oz. of moss fragments.
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Sun covers up to 15 square ft.
- The Growable Moss for the Sun is softly glossy and its colour will tend to fluctuate from shiny emerald green when moist to a brownish green tone when dried out.
- Bryum Caespiticium is also known as Tufted Thread Moss.
Watch your Growable Moss for the Sun flourish into a moss heaven on Earth 💚
Growable Moss for the Sun Care:
Product of the USA 🇺🇸
Growing Season: Spring and fall
Growth Height: 10mm-15mm
Colour: Rich emerald green
Growth Rate: 3 to 12 months
Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade
Watering Schedule: Water/mist twice a day during germination, once mature, water once daily.
Germination rate: 71% to 92% depending on the conditions.
Once opened we do not offer refund or exchange.
These are moss fragments and they may not grow if not taken care of properly or due to extremely heavy weather conditions. Success is not guaranteed. But it is super easy and fun to see the growth! You'll do amazing! You just got to stay patient throughout the entirety of this beautiful process! 💚
We recommend germinating your Growable Moss for the Sun outdoors. Please make sure the area you want to plant is constantly watered and moist during germination.
Planting our Growable Moss for the Sun will add some shiny greenery to your flagstone joints, lawn, driveway, terrarium and much more! It can also endure direct sunlight as well as foot traffic.