Growable Moss for the Shade
Extremely Fast Shipping
1 Tree Planted for Every Order
Interested in Wholesale?
If you're looking to buy in bulk for resale, we offer special pricing for our wholesale customers. Click the button below to explore wholesale options.Buy Wholesale
🍀 Add some lush green to your flagstone joints, landscaping or terrarium!
(Please read before you purchase)
✅ You heard that right! This moss species thrives best in the shade 🌥
The Growable Moss for the Shade is a flexible, slow-growing moss with an excellent transplant success rate. This moss thrives in the shade and may even withstand moderate sunlight, but not direct afternoon sun.
How to apply:
- Place the Growable Moss for the Shade in a bucket with a few cups of water or spread the moss on your desired area and mist the area with water.
- If you placed the Growable Moss in a bucket, let it stand for around 10 minutes.
- Then apply the gel-like paste to any surface, whether it be pavement, wood, flagstone, rock or soil. Just make sure that your desired shaded area is cleared from all weeds, leaves and debris.
- Once you start watering the area you applied your Growable Moss for the Shade daily, you will start seeing moss grow as early as in 6 weeks.
- Keep in mind that this type of moss grows at a much slower pace than most. So, being patient and persistent is key! 🔁
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Shade contains 16 oz. of moss fragments.
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Shade covers up to 15 square ft.
- The Growable Moss for the Shade is softly glossy and its colour will tend to fluctuate from shiny emerald green when moist to a brownish green tone when dried out.
A package of Growable Moss for the Shade includes a premium shade-loving moss mix with an organic tackifier gel powder.
Watch your Growable Moss for the Shade flourish into a moss heaven on Earth 💚
Growable Moss for the Sun Care:
Made in the USA
Growth Height: 10mm-15mm
Bloom Season: Spring and fall
Bloom Colour: Rich emerald green
Growth Rate: 6 months to 12 months.
Light Requirements: primarily shade.
Watering Schedule: Water/mist twice a day during germination, once mature, mist once daily.
Germination rate: 71% to 92% depending on the conditions.
Once opened we do not offer refund or exchange.
These are moss fragments and they may not grow if not taken care of properly. Success is not guaranteed. But it is super easy and fun to see the growth! You'll do amazing! You just got to stay patient throughout the entirety of this beautiful process! 💚
We recommend germinating your Growable Moss for the Shade outdoors. Please make sure the area you want to plant is constantly watered and moist during germination, specially during the first few weeks following inoculation. We also highly recommend pre-misting the selected area or soil, which helps the moss fragments stick better.
Planting our Growable Moss for the Shade will add some beautiful greenery to your flagstone joints, lawn, driveway, terrarium and much more! It can also endure foot traffic.