Moss Grower Pack
Extremely Fast Shipping
1 Tree Planted for Every Order
Interested in Wholesale?
If you're looking to buy in bulk for resale, we offer special pricing for our wholesale customers. Click the button below to explore wholesale options.Buy Wholesale
Perfect To Add Lush Moss Greenery To Any Surface You Want 💚
Discover the beautiful greenery of a moss haven with the Moss Grower Bundle. This curated bundle merges the gentle growth of our Growable Moss with the rainforest mist of The Original Mossify Mistr™, offering a tailored care solution for your lawn, flagstone joints, terrariums & more. Whether you want to add some greenery in the sun or nestles in the shade, we have the perfect pairing to enhance its lush vibrancy.
Quick facts about the Growable Moss for the Sun and Shade:
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Sun or Shade contains 16 oz. of moss fragments.
- One bag of Growable Moss for the Sun or Shade covers up to 15 square ft.
- The Growable Moss for the Sun or Shade is softly glossy and its colour will tend to fluctuate from shiny emerald green when moist to a brownish green tone when dried out.
How to Apply Growable Moss for the Sun and Shade:
- Place the Growable Moss (for either Sun or Shade) in a bucket with a few cups of water or spread the Growable Moss on your desired area and mist it thoroughly with water.
- If you placed the Growable Moss in a bucket, let it stand for around 10 minutes.
- Then apply the gel-like paste to any surface, whether it be pavement, wood, flagstone, rock, or soil. For Growable Moss for the Shade, ensure that your desired shaded area is cleared from all weeds, leaves, and debris.
- Once you start watering the area you applied your Growable Moss (for either Sun or Shade) daily, you will start seeing moss grow as early as in 5 weeks for Sun and 6 weeks for Shade.
- Keep in mind that both these types of moss grow at a much slower pace than most. So, being patient and persistent is key! 🔁