🎁 More Mossify = Happier Plants 💚
This package deal includes:
2 x 30" Bendable Moss Pole™:
- 7 flower pins - 1.75" (They are sharp, push pin down at 45° angle);
- 1 solid granite stone anti-lean base;
- Galvanized steel frame (No harm to plants);
- Burlap inner layer;
- Premium sphagnum moss mix outer layer.
2 x Mossify mistr™:
- Automatic rechargeable water mister (750ml);
- 1 Micro USB charging wire;
- Instructions manual (English, French, And Spanish);
- 1 Year warranty (More information below).
2 x Microfiber Gloves:
- One size fits all;
- For indoor and outdoor use;
- Multi-purpose (plants, windows, cars).
2 x Garden Utility Shears:
- Satisfying wooden handle perfect for left & right hand use;
- Built-in locking mechanism that prioritizes the user's safety;
- Multi-purpose. (vines, stems, branches) 🌱;
- For indoor or outdoor use.
2 x 30 Feet Plant Tape:
- Soft on plants;
- For indoor and outdoor use;
- Re-usable and readjustable.
✨ Create a stunning masterpiece with your plant ✨
We include floral pins on every moss pole & include plant tape on every coir pole!
Our instruction tags include 3 languages: English, French & Spanish!
Tired of using your manual mister? 🤔💦
At Mossify, we have the best fully rechargeable continuous water mister on the market and we are extremely proud of it. Bring back some natural mist to your plants. Recreate the rainforest with this ultra fine mist! Increase your plants moisture levels without over watering your soil. 🌱
📏 Mossify mistr™ Measurements:
Box: 4" X 4" X 12";
- mistr: 3.3" x 11.2";
- Volume: 750 ml;
- Power Source: 2000 mAh;
- Material: Non-toxic ABS.
✨ How to use your mistr:
- Charge fully before first use;
- Add water;
- Point spray away from you;
- Hold ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn ON;
- Press ON/OFF button once to PAUSE;
- Hold ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn OFF (mistr will turn off automatically if left alone);
- Please wash at least once a week!
We truly believe that our mistr™ will fit into your space perfectly.
Microfibre Gloves: whatever space you’re in, shine it with ease! ✨💎
Use our Mossify Microfibre Gloves on any surface around the house or at work. Our microfibre gloves easily pick up tiny dust particles that other towels leave behind. Not only that, these gloves lock in that grime and get released when you machine wash! Yup, machine washable and reusable!
Made from a high grade soft microfibre blend, these gloves will feel so soft to the touch, and last a lot longer than paper towel. Perfect for tight spaces. One size fits all!
Garden Utility Shears: an awesome solution to your general pruning needs! 🌿
Our NEW and PREMIUM stainless steel Garden Utility Shears will be your perfect help for cutting old leaves, damaged branches, growing vines and much more!
When should you prune your houseplants? 🤔
In general, houseplants require to be pruned at the start of the growing season, which for most is early spring. The only exception are woody houseplants, which must be pruned continuously throughout the year to remove dead leaves and damaged branches.
Climbing plants and indoor trees, can also fiercely grow in the direction of the sun, which means they might become too big or tall for their own environment. This can be easily avoided by pruning your plants, which also gives them a more compact look and shape.
How to prune your houseplants? ✂️
In order to properly prune your plant, you'll need to take a step back and analyze if one of the sides of your houseplant is growing fuller than the others, if there are dying leaves or if your plant is outgrowing its own support system (moss pole, coir pole, metal trellis, wood trellis).
Once you have determined whether your plant needs pruning or not, your next step is to clip off all the necessary leaves, branches or stems. If your stems have deteriorated at the root of your houseplant, take them out and allow the soil to dry off before watering the plant again.
To encourage new growth, make careful and deliberate cuts to your plant. Make cuts just before leaf nodes. Also, do not forget to prune as close to the main stem as possible when cutting larger stems.
✨ Quality & Trees Matter ✨
We've partnered with One Tree Planted! 🌲 For every order we plant one tree where the world needs it most!
Since the beginning of Mossify we made a promise to be as sustainable as possible. This means using recyclable materials and trying our best to stay away from plastics! Ain't no body got time for MORE plastic... 🌍
🪴 Our Supplier 🪴
Our suppliers farm is located in the Guizhou region of China, which is known for their quality of rice farming.
We are happy to say our partners remain sustainable, pesticide free and practice organic farming. Our moss is completely natural with no added dyes or chemicals. 🌱